La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is entwined in the core freshness of nature amongst virgin trees and the lovely view of the gentle romantic reflection of the setting sun upon the calm Atlantic Ocean. The views are simply iconic; you can only find in La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. The birthplace of African decor. Come and experience the beauty of African Interior designs. At La Campagne Tropicana, we ensure to retain an African brand and value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a doctor in our resort, with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills.
- Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
- To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change.
- Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
- Responding to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Performing minor surgeries.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments
- Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBBS / MBChB Degree with 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.
N60,000 – N160,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.