LABI Nigeria is a well establish humanitarian actor within Nigeria and has unique expertise in the thematic areas of Case Management, Child Protection Women Empowerment, GBV, Nutrition, and Education in emergencies. LABI Nigeria aims to provide holistic prevention and response intervention by working in partnership with children, women, families, and their communities. LABI Nigeria key programs include community-based child protection mechanism, family base care for unaccompanied children, psychosocial care and support provided through individual case management, child-friendly spaces and parenting skills program, release and reintegration of women and children associated with armed group,s and prevention of child labor through life skills, recreational activities, and provision of food and non-food items (NFIs). LABI has the mandate of reintegrated approach where Child protection, prevention, and treatment of SGBV are combined and complementary in emergencies settings.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Location: Borno
- Job Field: Data Science / Research , NGO/Non-Profit
- Develop and update/pre-test quality assurance checklist tools for M&E team in collaboration with project staff.
- Provide support to the review and development of M&E systems for new projects, in collaboration with M&E projects teams at the field level
- Support teams to pilot data collection tools and integrate the findings into the final tools by providing feedback/error reports to the M&E DPM.
- Train and manage the M&E Field Staff to carry out regular M&E functions, ensuring that all Hhuman Rresource procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Provide oversight of field monitoring activities and conduct data quality assurance.
- Ensure timely and quality data collection, inclusive of needs assessments, household registration, baseline/end line surveys, Pd.Ms., KAP surveys, and others.
- Ensure timely and quality data entry, analysis, and interpretation by working closely with the program, Wash officer, wash assistant, hygiene promotion volunteers and M&E teams.
- Proactively identify good practices based on M&E findings and encourage utilization of data.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Degree in M & E, Economics, International Development, Statistics, Public Health, Demography or related subject, with previous experience working in humanitarian projects.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in the Monitoring, Evaluation and Accountability of humanitarian or development programs.
- data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team, budget and project management and representation competencies
- Commitment to and understanding of LABDI aims, values and principles
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets, Sphere standard, SPSS, SPHINX, or other statistical packages
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited
- Fluency in English and Hausa (both written and spoken skills)
- Demonstrated knowledge of M&E concepts and international humanitarian quality standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Letter of motivation and CV in a single PDF file) to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Qualified Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. – LABDI reserves the right to close the application before deadline, if the required number of candidates is attained. using the position as subject of email.