MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Market and Liquidity Risk
Job Identification: 3314
Reports To: Executive Director – Risk
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (MoMo PSB)
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for measurement, monitoring and controlling of the market risks to which MOMO Payment Service Bank Limited (“Momo PSB”) is exposed and ensuring the implementation of Market risk management best practices, policies and procedures for Momo PSB. Responsible for minimizing position and trading losses.
- Measures of success include minimizing position and trading losses, effective use of the tools for risk reporting, high level of customer satisfaction and increased risk management awareness throughout the Momo PSB and achievement of internal processes KPA’
- Support the development of the Market/Liquidity Risk strategy for the Momo PSB
- Ensure and support the adoption and implementation of the defined frameworks within Momo PSB.
- Utilize appropriate models for analyzing potential risks to the business, taking a 360degree view of the Momo PSB risk profile
- Utilize appropriate models for analyzing potential market risks to the business, taking a 360-degree view of the Momo PSB risk profile
- Assist in testing Risk Programs and related systems, processes, and procedures to ensure their ongoing effectiveness and provide recommendations, where necessary
- Conduct all work according to implemented risk policies
- Design stress scenarios to measure the impacts of unusual market and operational conditions
- Ensure the ongoing implementation of Combined Assurance within the Momo PSB
- Preparation of Management and Executive Management Reports for Subsidiaries
- Identify possible implications arising out of the Trend Analyses and propose recommendations on corrective actions to be pursued
- Distil the results of the Business Impact Analysis into concise reports for the Manager’s attention
- Make any updates and/or changes to area specific Enterprise Risk documentation, on instruction from the Senior Enterprise Risk Manager, as and when required
- Drive best practice, continuous improvement, and innovation of the Risk Management program at the process and procedural level
- First Degree in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- Professional qualification in Risk Management (CRM Prac, CRM Prof, CRMA, PRM, CRISC) is advantageous
- Membership of a Professional body is advantageous.
- 6 – 13 years of relevant work experience in Market Risk Management within a FinTech or Banking Operations
- Experience in data analysis and management, business performance management and or reporting within the Fintech, financial sector or banking industry
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in e-commerce and electronic payment business is advantageous.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online