Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Technology Infrastructure Services
Job ID: 80330031_80241052
Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
- To operate with best practices in order to reduce operational issues, maximize operational efficiency and drive standardization of operating processes and procedures across all Technology services in ensuring new technology is deployed without impacting production.
- First Degree
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures.
- Experience with cloud services for DevOps
- Hands-on technical depth in complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting
- Minimum of ten (10) years of post qualification experience in Information Technology with at least five (5) years experience in Senior IT Management functions
- IT Operations
- IT Systems
- Technical Analysis
- Change Management
- Rollout Management
- Interacting with People
- Exploring Possibilities
- Developing Expertise
- Generating Ideas
- Directing People
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online