Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm that provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish. AMG Lmited was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing, and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- As the Head of operations, you will be responsible for supervising daily support operations of our organization and planning the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will also be developing an operational improvement strategy in collaboration with our senior managers/staff, defining employee roles, allocating resources, and presenting progress updates to our executives.
- You will also be in charge of making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. To ensure your eligibility for this role, you should possess extensive experience in a related industry and the ability to lead optimization initiatives.
Administrative Manager Roles:
- Organize and streamline the admin unit to make office operations more efficient.
- Manage the documentation of processes, monitor progress, and prepare status reports.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures, facilities services, maintenance activities and systems and devise ways to streamline office activities and processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in administrative budget preparation
- Manage tradespersons and staff schedules and deadlines
Operations Manager Roles:
- Work closely with the Group CEO and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures as established in the Group.
- Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting, and look for opportunities to expand systems.
- As an operations manager, you are responsible for managing a team of people, which involves both the engagement and development of these people.
- As the Operations Manager, you will support the project/Program planning process and ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and targets are met.
- Overseeing and improving the human resources (HR), IT, and finance departments’ performance and efficiency by ensuring smooth workflows within each department and establishing easy and lucid communication channels between them.
- Manage the finance team to oversee the budgeting, costs, reporting, planning, forecasting and auditing.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures and document processes, monitor progress and prepare status reports
- Observe current management practices, and interview staff to find areas for improvement and optimization
- Oversee the implementation of operational improvement and resource utilization strategies
- Collaborating across departments to set realistic operational targets and timeframes
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Determine the scope of governance structures via consultation and evaluation.
- Restructure departments and define employee roles.
- Facilitate training initiatives and promote best practices.
- Integrating new technologies and promoting adherence to industry standards.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification.
- 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.