Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm that provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish. AMG Limited was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing, and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Strategist / Social Media Manager
- We are looking to employ a Communications Specialist with exceptional public speaking and writing skills, a strategic thinker with a meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- The candidate must have a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players.
- Develop and implement communication strategies for each thematic area of the organizations work that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, newsletters and Social Media platforms.
- Liaison with program team to coordinate activities, on-line content, and materials across the business unit.
- Manage the organizations digital presence. Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Develop and maintain close working relations with media outlets and identify opportunities for the organization’s senior management for media placement;
- Organize, provide support and arrange broadcast and print media interviews for Senior Management
- Propose, edit, draft and pitch op-eds, letters to the editor, and other written, digital, and broadcast commentary.
- Work across the organization with the management team, programs team and admin team to identify media moments, develop and implement relevant materials and media outreach
- Generate innovative ways to gain quality media coverage across all channels.
- Develop multi-media content for the organization showcasing the organization’s success stories and its people
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Computer Science or related field.
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience in a communications role. Communications strategy development is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Graphics, use of Adobe, Corel draw or Photoshop software
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, good time management, organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence.
- Excellent Social Media and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Proven graphic and IT experience is a major advantage of applicants to this role.