Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Administration / Corporate Services
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Head Admin and Corporate Services. A male that can drive and have a valid driver’s license.
- He will be primarily responsible for the business and service functions with a focus on consistency, quality, and compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- He will also responsible for constantly conducting staff meetings to communicate policies and procedures, share best practices, and promote teamwork within the organization.
- The Successful candidate will perform various functions, including providing high-level administrative support in various aspects of the Company’s operations.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly associated with the corporate services manager job description are listed below:
- Oversee all admin and HR-related program support management to ensure timeliness and quality of support services,
- Supervise the assessment of training needs and organize adequate opportunities for all users to upgrade skills.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the Unit’s budgets
- Control cost, reduce budgets to lowest, cost-efficient limits; thus decreasing financial risks.
- Maintain key admin/HR relationships: Lawyers, Insurance and Tax Agencies, Immigration services, Auditors, Labor law departments, etc
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resource planning/needs of the organization.
- Ensure quality staffing; review job descriptions in line with the organization’s competency framework needs
- Design and manage succession and retention plans for key talents and key job positions
- Administer the employee selection process efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support hiring managers in staff recruitment policy and ensure that advertisement reflect job requirements
- Ensure Administrative policies are available to all staff, understood by staff and are applied.
- Provide guidance and manage all HR interventions and programs (i.e. Recruitment, HR planning, Employee Relations and Performance Management, and other Change Management Interventions)
- Communicate, interpret and advise the strategic leadership team on policies and procedures in compliance with Nigeria labor law.
- Assist in the development of HR plans and budgets, and oversee its administration.
- Strengthen program support teams, systems, and operations to better support program implementation and compliance.
- Responsible for carrying out analysis on complex resource management issues and initiatives that concern the organization, and prepare associated reports, correspondence, and submissions to senior management.
- Provide relevant information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets
- Direct, manage, and develop the capacity of administrative staff to guarantee smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
- Represent the organization on internal and external matters, including negotiations, conventions, seminars, public hearings, and forums
- Responsible for overseeing the formulation and implementation of plans, policies, and processes
- Responsible for conducting commercial activities as required
- Responsible for coordinating aspects related to hiring commercial and residential facilities, lease management, and rental payments
- Undertake measures to tone down business risks associated with physical security, real estate matters, and other risk areas concerning the business
- Carry out audit and inspection to assess risks associated with the business
- Responsible for the implementation of a comprehensive corporate security policy.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations..
- Developing organizational policies.
- Managing administrative budgets.
- Hiring and training administrative staff.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Maintaining corporate relationships.
- Monitoring operating expenses.
- Updating executives on business performance.
- Handle all logistics matters for the trucks and the cars of the organization.
- Degree in Human Resource, Administration, Management or Business equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree or professional qualification (CIPD, IHRM, and SHRM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience providing strategic HR and administration leadership
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Budget management experience.
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.