Future Resilience and Development Foundation (FRAD) is a registered non-profit organization with the corporate affairs commission in accordance with the Nigerian Law. FRAD over the years having been responding to the more than decade long conflict in Northeast Nigeria with operational presence in Various LGAs across the states. FRAD envision a sustainable future where everyone can access development a world no one is left behind, and work with a mission to build the resilience of vulnerable population using locally available solutions that ensures participation and bring meaningful development leaving no one behind. These mission and vision guide our responses and intervention in thematic areas of Nutrition, protection, Education, early recovery and livelihood and food security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GBV Case Management Officer
Location: Magumeri, Damboa – Borno
- The GBV case management officer will provide regular supervision to case workers and ensure staff correctly document cases in GBVIMS+, and ensure that they follow the steps involved in case management, document the action plan and work with survivor to implement plan as well as follow up with them to ensure developed plans.
- He/she lead in case management review meetings/conferences. Manage database of documented case, and use GBVIMS incident recorder to analyze cases documented for weekly, monthly and quarterly statistics as required by the Project manager.
- Provide capacity-building trainings to case workers and volunteers to build their capacity in program related areas to increase quality in service delivery.
Duties and Responsibility
- Provide regular supervision to case workers Assistants and make sure that staff correctly document cases in GBVIMS+ and ensure that they follow the steps involved in case management, document the action plan and work with survivor to implement plan as well as Follow-up with them to ensure developed plans are implemented accordingly.
- Participate actively in GBV sub sector working group
- Lead in Case Management review meetings/conferences.
- Ensure case management steps are followed, referrals and documentation are happening in an appropriately and timely manner.
- Maintain files on all GBV documented cases and follow-ups in all operational areas.
- Regularly update documentation and maintain database for all documented cases, plan of action and follow-ups visits using the GBVIMS.
- Conduct regular meetings with caseworkers for debriefing and provide support as may be needed.
- Manage Database of documented cases: to include statistics, and all other relevant information.
- Use the GBVIMS Incident Recorder to analyze cases documented for weekly, monthly and quarterly statistics as required by project Manager / Coordinator for internal and donor reporting in a timely manner.
- Actively develop and maintain effective working relationships with case management actors in the field, including government actors, UN agencies, NGOs, and other relevant actors.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports of response activities to the Project Manager.
- Update the service mapping as well as ensure that referral pathway at the state level is solidified
- Identify and provide capacity building training for cases management team.
Experience and Technical Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 2-5 years of experience as a case worker
- Knows how to operate GBVIMS+
- Can be able to speak English and Hausa. Kanuri and Shuwa is an added advantage.
- Experience working with survivors of GBV
- Previous training/experience in GBV Case Management and programming.
- Some experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- 2 years of experience in surveillance system
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Practice self-care
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (Cover letter and CV) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The title of the position must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- FRAD Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ethical recruitment, please note that we don’t collect money or participate in any fraudulent activities you can report such to firstname.lastname@example.org