TAF Africa is a champion for disability inclusion in Nigeria and Africa, focused on advocacy for the rights and dignity of persons with disabilities, disabilities mainstreaming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The jobholder supports the Finance & Accounts Manager in the administration of accounting and financial operations to meet legal requirements, relevant organisational policies, and donor standards.
- This officeholder supports all accounting processes, including budgeting, bank reconciliation, financial reporting, and taxation.
- Support accurate records of all daily transactions with appropriate supporting documents
- Develop an understanding of all donor agreements and support diligent compliance
- Support the consistent compliance with the organisation’s financial policy and procedural manual, and relevant laws
- Support all financial audits
- Support the development and implementation of budgets
- Support bank reconciliation processes
- Analysing financial data to provide feedback that will assist in decision-making
Jobholder Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Experience)
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- Proven 3+ years’ work experience and knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN is considered an advantage
- Working knowledge of accounting/financial software (e.g. QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- General ICT proficiency
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Strong communication and report-writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Persons with disabilities are strongly advised to apply
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: