The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization registered in Nigeria in 2010 to promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training, and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit , Project Management
- The Compliance Director will report to the board of directors while working closely with the project management team.
- The Compliance Director will also maintain an open communication channel with the funder.
- The Compliance Director will ensure that the organization’s operations and business, transactions are compliant with the terms and conditions of the donor award and applicable donor policies, rules, and regulations.
- The position is responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- The Compliance Director also interprets new GON and USG regulations and presents them in clear terms to the organization’s senior management
Qualification and Skills:
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field, including a relevant compliance certification.
- At least 8 years post NYSC grants management experience in an international NGO
- Conversant with current industry compliance protocols and best practices.
- Progressive experience in risk management and compliance.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Possesses high ethical standards, excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies.
- In-depth knowledge of USG grant rules and regulations
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks accounting Software