Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Production Engineer (DPE)
Job Type: Full-Time
- Digital Production Engineer (DPE) is responsible for providing the digital solution to production operation, assurance, and optimization space. This includes enablement of surveillance, analysis, diagnostics, and optimization capabilities for operators on wells, network and topside.
- The DPE will be expected to assess opportunities for digitally enabled innovative solutions to routine and non-routine well & asset production issues for removing the bottlenecks for client.
- The DPE engineer will frequently act as the SLB Digital-Operations-Solutions-Production representative to the customer and participate in promoting new technology and service offerings.
- Required to work closely with the Business Development Manager, tech sales, service delivery and Project Manager and to liaise with third parties and other SLB business lines to coordinate resources and activities.
- Responsible for Technical solution framing work
- Responsible for key technology selection and application
- Plan and rollout the digital solution to customers for identifying underperforming candidates, production optimization, Well / Field performance surveillance and monitoring.
- Evaluates the capabilities of existing digital solutions and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Acts as a focal point for Production Engineering input to digital projects in general.
- Analyze efficiency of digital solution deployment from proof points to scale up.
- Coordinate with Reservoir, Well Construction and Operations functions.
- Support with determining value calculation of digital solution offering including ROI calculation to Client.
- Maintains an industry watch for third party and competitor developments in digital solutions for Production.
- Identifies areas justifying Research & Development and communicates to the relevant portfolio managers.
- Ensures application of SLB QHSE Management System in tasks and participate in SLB & Project internal audits.
- Technical oversight responsibilities for multiple projects in the production domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online