eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Communications Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a Content and Communications Intern who will be primarily responsible for creating & publishing content, brainstorming ideas, overseeing communications activities and putting together newsletters and other publications.
- Assist in the preparation & execution of communications strategies.
- Offer administrative support to projects; answer calls, schedule meetings, prepare presentations, gather materials for conferences, and process mail.
- Create and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, newsletters and social media posts).
- Prepare content, manage and implement social media strategies.
- Track projects and media exposure as well as update databases and media lists.
- Help the team in researching, writing, and developing public relations and promotional materials including the creation and distribution programs.
- Regularly collect data, prepare reports/presentations and evaluate the status of the company’s public image and make recommendations for expanding or improving the public image.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions within the team or the entire organization
Qualification and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 year work experience.
- Knowledge of media relations and digital media strategies.
- Conversant with MS Office.
- Working knowledge of design software (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) and content management
- Proven proficiency in using various social media platforms.
- Proven skills in marketing communications, web content management, social media marketing or public relations.
- Strong editing, writing and researching skills.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented.
- Interpersonal Skills and ability to Multitask
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.