Olwin Kids Foundation, a Non-profit organisation, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking to hire a dedicated communications officer to join our team. The communications officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
- To succeed in this role, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of Olwin kids foundation, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Communications Officer” as the subject of the mail.