Primly Services is an established company which offers a range of products and services for promoting health and well-being. Our products provide alternative measures for different services and needs of an end user, with accessibility and ease of use in mind. At the heart of Primly services is your health and comfort, thus our company offers a broad range of optimal quality product. We endorse research and innovation for fetching novel ideas, products and services to advance the health and wellbeing of people. We at Primly services provide an array of products and services that are registered under the different branded trademark which includes; Hospital and Homes, commonly referred to as H&H. We are also in partnership with Genomind to make available the Genecept Assay in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Psychologist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A clinical psychologist identifies and diagnoses psychological, emotional and behavioral issues in client, develops and implements treatment plans.
- Provide psychological assessment and consultation services
- Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders of patients and develop treatment plan
- Provide therapy to groups and individuals
- Develop and implement individual treatment plan for different age groups (children inclusive)
- Work with multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses and social workers, psychiatrists and occupational therapists
- Facilitate diverse group therapeutic sessions
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, in order to modify behavior.
- Modify treatment activities or approaches as needed to comply with changes in clients’ status
- Guide clients in the development of their skills or strategies for dealing with their problems
- Have an understanding of BioPsychosocial Approach for assessment and treatment plan for every patient.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests in order to obtain information on individuals’ intelligence, achievements, interests, and personalities
- Be conversant with different treatment methods like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectic behavioral therapy, talk therapy, person centered therapy etc.
- Be conversant with the electronic medical record system for proper documentation of progress notes and treatment plan.
- Evaluate clients’ physical or mental condition based on review of client information
- Collaborate with other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans
- Refer patients, clients or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Act as client advocates to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Coordinate family inclusive therapy to assist them in understanding, dealing with or supporting patients
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs on clients’ progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives
- Meet with families, probation officers, police or other interested parties to exchange necessary information during the treatment process
- Plan, organize or lead structured programs of counseling, work, study, recreation or social activities for clients
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse or improve community health or counseling services
- Psycho educates clients on the importance of medication compliance.
- Learn about new developments in counseling by reading professional literature, attending courses and seminars or establishing and maintain contact with other social services agencies
- Gather information about community mental health needs or resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy
- Have an understanding of neuron developmental pathways, how to diagnose, carry out assessments and draw up appropriate treatment plans to meet specific needs.
- Ensure that after discharge the client is transferred to a robust aftercare plan for proper follow up and management.
Requirements and Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Minimum of 1 year Clinical experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to uphold strict confidentiality.
N70,000 – N110,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.