Canada International Work and Study Resource Center (CIWSRC) is an education consulting center which provides valuable information and guidance to those wanting to study and work in Canada. CIWSRC has been innovating the education landscape in Canada by building partnerships that lead international candidates to the careers of which they dream. We are representatives for many universities and colleges in Canada. We have expanded our annex to Nigeria, and as a result, Nigerians may now walk into our office and meet our representatives. This is part of our ongoing endeavor to guarantee that more Africans realize their dream of studying in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: D01Cii, 3rd floor, Peace park, Utako Disctrict, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Their main job description is to cold calling of leads (prospects, These are list of people generated from enquiry form online), to convert them to paid client and do a follow up subsequently.
- To oversee the other CRO’s activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cold Calling of Leads.
- Converting Prospective client to paid client.
- Subsequent follow up.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaign.
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Must be living within Abuja and environs.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.