Solid Foundation Estates Limited (SFEL) is a unique and dynamic firm of Real Estate Consultants, comprising young and talented Estate Surveyors. Solid Foundation Estates Limited (SFEL) is a firm of talented Professionals committed to providing qualitative, timely and high yielding investment opportunities for our clients and constantly grow profit for all stakeholders. We are equally committed to a conducive working environment and employee’s welfare. Excellence being our watch word, we shall uphold the ethics of Estate Management profession by practicing with Honesty and Devotion. Utilizing her exceptional experience and knowledge of the luxury waterfront markets, Simone serves an extensive and elite worldwide client base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking a Business Developer who will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and managing new business opportunities.
- Your primary objective is to generate revenue and increase profitability by building relationships with clients, analyzing market trends, and developing innovative strategies to grow the business.
- Analyzing market trends and identifying new business opportunities
- Developing and implementing an innovative sales strategy to meet business goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients and partners
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure business goals are met
- Providing excellent customer service and support to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in business development or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of successful sales and business development.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.