Qulinnova Health is a development and health management and innovation organization based in Abuja with the goal of saving lives through scaling up quality people-centered healthcare innovations and services at the last mile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Network with investors and and other business partners to generate new leads
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 2+ years experience working in a development role
- Previous role supporting business growth
- An understanding of how to interpret P&L, Earnings, and Inventory reports
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.