KNOSK N100 A-Day Charity Secondary School Kuje is designed to enable children from the poorest households and out-of-school children, especially girls to access quality secondary school education that can help them to break the cycle of generational poverty.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Adhoc Teacher
Location: Kuje, Abuja
Employment Type: Contract (Part-time)
Resumption Date: July 3rd, 2023.
- We are currently seeking experienced Adhoc teachers to join our team for a 9-week contract, starting from July 3rd to September 1st, 2023.
- We are looking for passionate educators who can deliver high-quality teaching in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics
- Literature in English
- Financial Accounting
- Civic Education
- Agricultural Science
- CRK (Christian Religious Knowledge)
- IRK (Islamic Religious Knowledge)
- Food and Nutrition
- Technical Drawing
- Data Processing
- Conducting engaging and effective lessons for Senior Secondary Class (SS1).
- Creating a positive and conducive learning environment.
- Preparing lesson plans, instructional materials, and assessments.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to students.
- Monitoring and managing student progress.
- Collaborating with colleagues and school management to enhance the learning experience.
- Qualifications: NCE, B.Ed, PGDE (Teaching certification)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience in Senior Secondary Class.
- Possession of a TRCN (Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria) certification is an added advantage.
Deadline of Application
20th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Adhoc Teacher Application” as the subject of the mail.
- For any inquiries, call: 09028844051.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for virtual and physical interviews.
- We look forward to welcoming dedicated teachers who are committed to shaping young minds and contributing to the academic growth of our students.