eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Uyo – Akwa Ibom
- We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients.
- He/she will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- S/he should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, strong content management skills, and the ability to create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Comfortable working with various page builders like Di-vi builder, Elementor, and WPbakery.
- Must have the ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure to priorities and resolve issues.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects and good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- This position is available for onsite and hybrid arrangements.