Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy / Business Development Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- To create strategic and action plans at the executive level of Rainoil, to formulate new business ventures, concentrating on finding and expanding Rainoil’s current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Actively seeks out avenues for business expansion and follows up on leads.
- Supports the corporate planning process, and coordinates the execution of agreed and approved strategies.
- Liaises with Business Unit Heads on execution and reporting on strategic initiatives.
- Performs feasibility studies and market research on proposed strategic investments e.g. potential of new and existing locations by preparing/reviewing financial models
- Conducts financial analysis of corporate performance and industry benchmarking.
- Conducts business research and intelligence activities to advise on corporate strategy.
- Reviews and updates policies and procedures manuals
- Performs periodic review of enterprise-wide risks and internal controls for adequacy and improvement opportunities.
- Prepares business proposals/bid submissions.
- Actively engages the internal Projects Team on ongoing company projects.
- Participates in exhibitions, trade shows, and industry forums.
- Monitors and reports on progress in the execution of corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting, or a related field, Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification: ICAN, ACCA, PMP, CFA, CBAP or any other similar professional certification
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a related role
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online