At Saro Agro-Allied, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. Saro Agro-Allied is a leading agricultural commodity exporting company that started in 1996, gaining dominance in Cocoa trading both locally and internationally by 2010. Our operations over time have covered sesame seeds, cashew and cocoa-producing communities in Nigeria.
Through its transformation, the business has expanded from a short cycle trading business to become a Consumer driven sustainable Agric. & Food business Company with a medium to long term focus on value creation and capturing for all our stakeholders. We have made investments in Rice & Soybean value chain. While rapidly developing capabilities in the local market, we have initiated Non- GMO Soybean meal export to drive scale and open new market opportunities.
Applications are invited from fresh and young graduates to join our team in the capacity below:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme 2024
Employment Type: Internship
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in Accounting from a reputable University.
The candidates we want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online