Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious and Women-led organization with the vision of“a society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on an equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected” and the mission of “Promoting gender equality, peace and sustainable development and empowering women & girls”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Overseeing all procurement activities of the project.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing GEPaDC’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports
- Ensure that the products and supplies meet quality standards
- Work with team members to complete duties as needed
- Maintain and update a vendor’s database.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online