Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria is a seven-year USAID funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria is to increase the practice of priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); Lassa and yellow fever, monkeypox, and other priority zoonotic diseases; and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photography and Videography Consultant
- The Consultant will work closely and under the guidance of BA-Nigeria country office knowledge management and documentation team and other thematic technical staff to produce high-quality photography and videography products for nominated activities across all BA-Nigeria intervention states.
- Periodic harvest of pictures and video footage from BA-Nigeria activities across states.
- Provide photo and video editing of already curated footages or draft visual products.
- Provide photo and video teleconferencing services for national and subnational activities.
- Produce mini documentaries, docustories and picture stories for project success stories as required.
- Provide technical assistance in script and storyboard development for documentaries.
- Provide photography and videography equipment/filming gear such as DSLR camera, tripods, lights, drones, microphones etc. to conduct tasks as required.
- N.B: BA-Nigeria team will provide guidance and creative direction.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 2 years experience.
- Experience producing photography and videography services for health-related development projects.
- Ability to access photography and videography equipment to accomplish services listed.
- Provision of at least three high fidelity samples of previous work (see details below).
- Ability to mobilize resources and deliver within 72 hours of notice.
- Post production of any deliverable would be within 3-7 business days.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2023; 5:00pm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send theirCover Letter and CV ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for BA-Nigeria Photography and Videography Consultant – Applicant’s Name” as the subject of the email.
- The document should be a Cover Letter first, with bullet points in bold on how the candidate meets the essential requirements above. Following the cover letter, in the same document, should be the candidate’s CV.
- Resumes should include references.
- At least three samples of relevant work from the following list:
- Short documentary
- Highlight video
- Link to a live streamed event
- Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- Candidates should use the following format in the subject line of their email submission “Application for BA-Nigeria Photography and Videography Consultant” followed by the candidate’s name—. For example, if a candidate named Matthew were applying for the position, the subject line for the submission MUST read: “Application for BA-Nigeria Photography and Videography Consultant_Matthew” – any emails without this exact subject line format will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement.