Diadem Consults Limited is a solution and service provider to complex development, health, and environmental problems. The company is wholly Nigerian-owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines to enable it provide cutting-edge service delivery in Nigeria. The company is divided into operational units; health research including monitoring and evaluation, ICT/geographic information system, health commodities (drugs, lab consumables, and hospital equipments), and logistics/supply chain management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Peer Educator
The role of the Peer Educator (PE) is to deliver effective, friendly and efficient services to their community by:
- Mobilize the PWID communities to participate in activities that lead to safer use of syringes.
- Ensure there is increased access of PWID to beneficial services that reduce spread of blood borne infections, including Hepatitis C, B and HIV
- Ensure increase access to needle and syringes exchange program and other medically Assisted Therapy (MAT)
- Promoting health and risk-reducing behaviors amongst PWID
- Ensure confidentiality within the community.
- Ensure distribution of needles and syringes and collection from hot-spots for proper disposal/incineration.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document (in Ms Word or PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title, Location and their Full Name as the subject of the mail.
- Diadem Consults Initiative is an equal opportunity employer.
- Key populations have equal opportunities and are advised to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.