Conflict and differences are inevitable. Violence is not. We partner with people around the world to ignite shared solutions to destructive conflicts. We work at all levels of society to build sustainable peace through three main avenues: Dialogue+, Media+, and Community+.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Plateau
- Job Field Janitorial Services
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
Office and Guest houses
- Work with the Admin officer to ensure coffee and tea items are available for use in meeting room as required.
- Clean the office premises daily; ensure offices spaces and restrooms remain clean throughout the day; mop the floors and, clear waste bins at least twice daily (and when required).
- Ensure kitchen area is clean always during office hours; wash dishes, mugs and glass cups used up
- Promptly notify Admin/Logistics Associate Coordinator of office maintenance issues, e.g. changing light bulbs, replenishing supplies in all bathrooms and other duties as assigned
- Responsible for ensuring supply of water within the restrooms as may be required.
- Assist with office errands.
- Ensure cleanliness of the guest houses within the office premises
- Cleaning of the Guest house premises by (dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning and disinfect etc.) daily
- Removing rubbish and recyclable material, and emptying containers, bins and trays
- Dust of furniture, window sill, tables, chair legs and clean mirror and glass
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Replenish restroom paper products and soap
- Keep the generator house clean at all times
- Wash dishes, mug and glass cups used for meetings
- Manage weed control around the premises
- Preserve and maintain cleaning tools
- Provide logistical support for meetings in the office ensuring that the conference room is ready before the meeting.
- Support the Admin and Logistics officer to oversee the repairs of office equipment
- Support the office with scanning and copying of documents.
- Support the Admin and Logistics officer with filing of documents.
- A minimum of SSCE with a good knowledge of proper cleaning techniques
- Previous experience as an office Cleaner or similar experience
- Highly organized and systematic with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and working skills, enjoys a multicultural work environment;
- Ability to perform minor administrative tasks
- Ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform daily routine to ensure detailed cleaning of building interior and exterior areas assigned.
- Ability to perform general duties including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash removal and related duties using department‐determined cleaning methods.
- Ability to stock and label housekeeping products and supplies, including but not limited to cleaning solutions, toilet tissue, and paper towels to ensure ample supply to carry out duties.
- Provide at least 5 key objectives for this position (Success indicators are performance goals that this positions needs to accomplish