Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a Nigerian Non Governmental Organization (NGO). WEWE’s goal is to empower communities to access health care, safe water, good nutrition, micro credits for income generating activities and education. WEWE is governed by a board of trustees.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Consultancy , Data Science / Research , NGO/Non-Profit
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- S/he will document and measure progress from actions taken by the National -level actors on GBV prevention from the meetings.
- S/he will record and document discussions on the lessons learned over the course of the project and share the experiences of the different communities in Plateau State over the project’s lifespan at the national learning events in Abuja.
- S/he will be responsible for data collection, input, and analysis
- S/he will be responsible for reports and ensures results for project activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in a relevant field i.e., statistics, mathematics or any relevant field, plus a minimum of 2 years institutional experience and expertise in M&E.
- Experience using M&E software such as Excel, Kobo Connect, DHIS2, and other open-source platforms.
- Strong Report Writing skills – Consultant must provide evidence of previous report written and references that can attest to your report writing skills
- Experience in M&E for an International donor project/sub-project is highly desirable.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent English writing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to GBV2023@weweng.org
- Please indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Applicants should provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on their CVs as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.