Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Imaging Scientist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have a B.Sc in Medical Radiography / Radiological Sciences with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- At least three (3) year working experience using Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be polite, smart and neat
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2024.