Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community.We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that will help strengthen our brand and drive sales, ensuring effective and efficient executions.
- Assist in the activation of impactful marketing campaigns from conception through to execution and evaluation.
- Support the Marketing team to collate & track key data for weekly report, and share data analysis with stakeholders.
- Update social media pages daily (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), work alongside the team to optimise campaigns.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of the department’s activities.
- Support the Marketing team in organizing and implementing various projects and events.
- Monitor all department schedules and set appropriate reminders (e.g., social media schedules, stakeholder meetings etc.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, surveys, rankings etc.)
- Update departmental folders – reports, contracts and ensure all relevant documentation are kept up-to-date and secure.
- Assist in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Assist in the preparation of promotional presentations/proposals.
- Write marketing literature – press releases, blog post – to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Assist in developing and managing contents for website and social media platforms.
- Prepare weekly activity report as required by the Head, Marketing.
Experience and Qualifications
- A First Degree in Marketing or any related Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with at least one (1) year experience handling similar responsibilities.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of trends and developments in the Sports Gaming & Hospitality Business.
- Basic understanding of content creation and marketing tools – Inshot, Canva, Mailchimp
- Good knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of photo and video editing skills
- Good analytical abilities and working knowledge of, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills
- Networking & Influencing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- A passion for excellence.
N90,000 – N103,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.