Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Strategy Planning Manager
- A Market Research Analyst conducts research and gathers data using various methods such as surveys, interviews, and data analysis tools.
- They analyze the collected data, interpret trends, and provide reports and presentations. They play a crucial role in helping businesses understand consumer preferences, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to drive strategic decision-making and improve overall business performance.
Responsible for The Market Research Analyst is responsible for the following employees:
- Data Analyst
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Understand the business and competitive landscape in which the company operates, including key competitors, their strategies, products, and marketing initiatives
- Analyze data to identify trends, opportunities, and threats that may impact the company’s business
- Prepare reports and presentations to share findings with internal stakeholders, including executive management
- Monitor competitor activity and keep abreast of industry news and developments
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to gather intelligence on competitors
- Support the development of marketing plans and strategies by providing insights on competitor initiatives
- Assist in the development of new products and services by identifying unmet customer needs
- Provide input on pricing decisions by analyzing competitor pricing strategies
Social competencies / personal aspects:
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Customer- and profit-oriented thinking and actions
Training / Professional Experience / Practical Experience
- BS Degree in Statistics, BA in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Ability to think analytically.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.