Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Margarine Production Manager
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and scheduling production activities and supervising the production process.
- To review Monthly Production and Reconciliation report.
- To carry out continuous plant improvement program.
- To initiate actions in order to prevent non-conformance relating to the products and processes
- that affects the quality and food safety management system as well as immediate actions for the control of non-conforming products.
- Manage and improve deployment of resources, people, budgets and assets to comply with cost and financial targets.
- To be responsible for the delivery of production plan within the agreed timeline.
- Act as interface internally with the supply planning teams with the overall objective of ensuring
- high customer service levels.
- To liaise with logistics, sales and marketing departments to ensure production schedules are
- efficiently drawn to avoid stock out and high production costs.
- Estimating production costs and establishing high quality standards
- Develops operations and cost budgets for the entire department
- Working with other managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Keeping abreast of health and safety strategies
- Maintaining GMP, FSSC, AIB standards in the factory
- Liaising with different departments such as suppliers, managers and others to prevent any
- probable delay
- Supervising and inspiring team of workers and reviewing the work performance of subordinates.
- Maintains discipline in the department
- Renders report to higher management
- Drive zero waste and loss time to accidents in the factory
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc in Science / Engineering or similar field
- 4-7 years proven experience as production executive or supervisor
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgetingconcepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted