Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Relationship – ACB
Job ID: 80414692_80385092
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Business & Commercial Banking
- Develop business strategies to drive trade investments, transactions and trade flows between Nigeria from China
- To grow and retain a portfolio of high value commercial relationships by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role, ensuring that close personal attention is given to provide a full array of customized financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
- Partner the relevant Client Coverage Managers within the Chinese Segment, to define and execute strategic client plans that will ensure the development of strong business relationships and the delivery of profitable and integrated Standard Bank products and services;
- Ensure client profitability, increased revenue, risk optimisation and consistent service delivery and 4).
- Manage new and existing relationships with the strategic intent to mine the Africa China ecosystem.
- To hunt for and secure new Africa China business opportunities by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role in the Chinese segment/market.
- To market a comprehensive range of customised business financial solutions, tailored to meet customer needs in terms of business growth and potential.
- Connect customers with specialist expertise as and when required to provide appropriate support as per the segment value proposition.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, professionalism and ethical standards whilst building valuable long term relationships with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Economics; Post Graduate Degree preferred
- Years: 7 – 10 years experience in Business Development.
- Business Analysis
- Documenting Facts
- Establishing Rapport
- Generating Ideas
- Problem Solving, Planning & Decision Making
- Management & Communication
- Portfolio Relationship Management experience
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online