Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a BMLS Degree in Medical Laboratory Science and complete an internship program.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Required: registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Record keeping skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Patience, adaptability, dependability.
- Knowledge of the use and operation of laboratory equipment such as microscopes etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th February, 2024.