Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Manager – Nigeria IHP
Report to: MEL Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead in the development and implementation of IHP Knowledge Management Strategy for the IHP Project as associated state. Develop high-level communication products to showcase the work of IHP to key audiences in an on-going basis but not limited to the donor, GON, policy makers, partner organizations, media and the general public.
- Using evidence and data, identify topics for publication based on best practices and lessons learned, support co-authors to complete, format and submit to appropriate peer review journals.
- Working with other technical leads to constantly develop materials to update IHP with case studies, process documents, research briefs and other publications of the project.
- Lead quarterly exercises to elicit lessons learned, to answer learning questions, and track inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact and link to the project’s Theory of Change and ensure Success Stories are completed and of excellent quality.
- Develop weekly nuggets and social media pieces with high resolution photos for submission to to the State Director, TO2 Communications Manager and Chief of Party.
- Take high resolution photos for sharing on social media and to USAID.
- Oversee video production activity with TO2 Communications Manager and HQ Communications Manager.
- Lead with technical leads in compiling and completing quarterly and annual reports, highlighting key achievements, lessons learned and challenges.
- Manage IHP State’s Marking and Branding following the approved Marking and Branding plan and ensure compliance across the team. Support the design of branding material such as signage and plaques for all IHP supported facilities in the State, and other branding materials.
- Support digital solutions, including identifying content for Audio Job Aids and mcurricula, and the Automatic Appointment Reminder.
- Maintain updated technical deliverable tracker and external meeting tracker for State and ensure these are kept up to date by working with the Senior MEL manager.
- Develop and manage a project knowledge management repository/warehouse for State by thematic areas, consultancies, and Grants.
- Document and share learning across task orders and by engaging partners and project learning champions.
- Conceptualize and build IHP State’s legacy through legacy documents, publications, photos, success stories and other means.
- Constantly update the IHP State team with key publications, reports and news features related to IHP specific subject matter in the State.
- Support the State Director to respond effectively and efficiently to requests for deliverables, information, and documents from USAID.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any other relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 6 years of experience in Grant, Business, Finance, Accounting, or any other relevant field can be substituted for an Advanced Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing grants for donor organizations. Experience with USAID grants management system highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets and client expectations.
- Able to communicate effectively and excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy, should have good knowledge of basic Office 365 applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online