Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Key Accounts Executive is responsible for developing and managing key accounts.
- This includes identifying and closing new business opportunities, managing the sales cycle from start to finish, and providing customer support and service.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success in sales and be able to build relationships with key decision-makers.
- Identify and close new business opportunities with key accounts.
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish, including lead generation, qualifying leads, proposing solutions, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Provide customer support and service to key accounts, ensuring that they are satisfied with the company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at key accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 2 years experience in sales in FMCG.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking, with the ability to identify customer needs and position our products/services accordingly.
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver persuasive and impactful sales pitches.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple accounts and priorities simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a proactive and resilient attitude.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online