Kojo Auto Service Center is an indigenous company that offers sales and after-sales services of different brands of vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all audit activities
- Conduct risk assessment and identify controls in the place to mitigate risks
- Prepare timely audit report for the CEO and senior management team
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies
- Plan financials. regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits
- Work with external auditors/ provide feedback on their performances
- Provide assistance to tax authorities and government revenue authorities
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Investigate standard incidents using current regulatory and compliance processes, systems and procedures and take action to solve immediate compliance issues
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk in collaboration with the concerned business areas and recommending action plans for resolution of problematic issues to the C.E.O
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in a related discipline with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Professional Qualification: ICAN or ACA or other internationally recognized professional qualifications (Compulsory)
- Previous experience in logistics industry is an added advantage
- Strong use of excel
- Knowledge of audit software
- Strong people management skills
- Self driven, motivated and ready to work within a team
- Good communication skills(written and verbal)
- Good leadership skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.