Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Business Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for the co-ordination and integration of the Group’s business development functions.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate all business development initiatives for the group.
- Accountable for business development across the group, weekly.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Create sales and marketing strategies to generate new clients.
- Prospect and win new accounts for the Group.
- Seek opportunities for subsidiaries in each subsidiary’s business.
- Attend Business Development meetings of all subsidiaries.
- Give advisory support to all business units in the group.
- Coordinates the networking of the Group and business units with prospects operators and regulators.
- Prepare weekly report on business development and marketing activities
- Consult with clients on the Group’s strategic products and services that are suitable for their needs.
- Track revenue generation in order to facilitate the achievement of the Group’s budget.
- Monitor decisions on business development and measure their impact.
- Build a strong and long term relationship with clients.
- Establish a network of referrals.
- Examine business patterns, evaluate the fiscal statements, and assess potential competitors for clients’ businesses.
- Prepare business plans and suggest suitable business solutions to clients.
- Perform all other functions connected to business activities as may be directed by the management.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role in the financial services industry
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to influence others to do what is to be done.
- Must possess good listening skills
- Must be fair, goal oriented, responsible and skilled
- Must be a good director of affairs both human and material
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online