Highland Church is a community that is built on a foundation of acceptance. a Church that is home for everyone. We understand how it feels to be distant, disconnected, and undeserving of love. We have a global mandate to transform lives. We believe everyone is born with a grain of greatness, and with the right association and connection with God’s grace, a truly influential and global leader will emerge. We equip those connected to us to take the mountains of influence and become leaders in different spheres. We teach the word of God in an atmosphere filled with genuine love, friendliness, worship, prayer, and fellowship. The word of God is ministered to the distressed, dejected, and indebted, and it transforms them into shining lights and compelling voices in the world. It is a place where everybody becomes somebody and nobody is left behind. We create an environment of transformation that grooms global pacesetters across different sectors. We are raising people who are empowered by grace and shine as lights around the world.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Develop goals relating to performance of social media publicity, including viewership metrics and market response.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share Highland Church ideals and confessions with viewers.
- Develop engaging creative for the Highland Church website that will ensure optimum user experience.
- Creating user interface design mock-up.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Work closely with the Church’s consultants and volunteers
- Test graphics across various media platforms.
- Degree, HND or equivalent in Computer Science, Graphics design or related discipline.
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign,
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effect).
- Proficiency in CorelDraw application.
- Must have a portfolio of past designs.
- Design promotional copies for Church services, programmes and activities.
- Manage the Church’s website and social media pages.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- At least one year cognate experience in similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.