Chabash development and Health Initiative (CDHI) is a non-governmental organization dully registered with Nigerian government through corporate affairs commission and also is working closely with SEMA/NEMA Borno state chapter and the Borno state humanitarian response committee.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND , Others
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Location: Adamawa
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
- Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide survival centered case management services, including needs assessment, case plans, follow-up, referrals, and counseling.
- Develop and implement the individual case planning for women in case management
- Ensure regular follow-up of the implementation of the case plan for each woman.
- Liaise with other Protection actors to coordinate implementation of common standards and consideration of protection issues
- Identify special needs of the women and liaise with the GBV Officer to meet these needs.
- Provide confidential referral based on the best interest of the women to other service providers as part of case management; follow-up to ensure that all the cases adequately receiving needed support once referral has been made.
- Receive cases referred from other CP, safe house and service providers to provide case management as required.
- Identify or and build capacities of community volunteers, incentive to provide information and education and how to refer to women in need.
- Create and updating service mapping on their coverage area. coordinate woreda level case management meetings
- Identify gaps / challenges in service delivery and coordinate with relevant actors to ensure that safe and confidential services are made available and accessible to vulnerable women.
- Complete and maintain case management records and ensure that they are stored in a safe and confidential manner.
- Submit weekly and monthly case management reports.
- Input all data on a regular basis and submit to the supervisor for review and approval.
- Conduct an incidence trends analysis each quarter for purposes of learning, future programing, and advocacy.
- Practice self-care.
- Always adhere to the GBV protection guiding principles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.