Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Schedule for Operation Float and Petty Cash payment Voucher
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Daily filing and safekeeping of source documents
- Prepare Daily Sales Summary and Overage/Shortage report for Front Desk and Restaurant Sales
- Checking of sales receipt against payment evidence
- Prepare report of variances or irregularities observed during sales and payment confirmation and submit to Finance head
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance Head
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy
- Monitoring inventory of POS papers ensure re-stocking
- Prepare weekly schedule for payment to vendors
- Prepare Daily schedule of Meeting &Event invoices submitted to finance
- Prepare daily schedule of vendors invoices and submit to finance
- Check and confirm accuracy of invoices and receipts with the approved Memo
- Check and confirm accuracy of Items received from Vendor with the receiving department.
Experience and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related disciplines with 1+ years post-NYSC work experience.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good planning and numeric skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.