JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Locations: Ikotun & Gbagada – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Electrical Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and directing preventive maintenance activities among the maintenance team.
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
- Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rulesand regulations.
- B.Eng. / HND in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical, or its equivalent.
- Must have 7-8 years of proven work experience in general factory mechanical machinery, plant & equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of preventive electrical maintenance and best maintenance practices.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
- Familiarity with state electrical and safety codes.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.