Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious and Women-led organization with the vision of“a society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on an equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected” and the mission of “Promoting gender equality, peace and sustainable development and empowering women & girls”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Report to: The MEAL Coordinator
- Establish and manage the complaint and feedback mechanism for the project component by GEPaDC
- Receive complaints and feedback and respond to enquiries at the complaint desk at program sites.
- Build staff awareness and commitment to a complaint mechanism, ensuring that all SOPs and GEPaDC core values are respected.
- Refer program-specific complaints to MEAL Officer and SMT for follow-up.
- Build staff awareness and commitment to a complaint’s mechanism.
- Ensuring that all SOPs and organizations/donors’ core policies are respected.
- Ensure regular maintenance of complaints and feedback database/ information System and ensure information is shared on a regular basis.
- Carry out regular community feedback functions, ensuring that all SOPs and GEPaDC core policies are respected.
- Maintenance of an effective record and filing system for all complaints solved and pending issues including correspondences.
- Lodge all feedback, complaints, and response in the CFM database.
- Support to ensure complaints are closed within the appropriate timeframe including those reported from the GEPaDC toll-free line.
- Ensure the CFM database is forwarded to the MEAL officer on a monthly basis and important complaints from complaint desks and suggestion boxes are reported immediately.
- Provide accurate information related to the subject beneficiary matter and other related ongoing activities.
- Ensure accurate recording of all the data related to the beneficiary.
- Submit internal, and accurate reports to the concerned program focal person. The reports will be submitted weekly, or daily according to the urgency of the complaint; include monthly recommendations, if needed, to MEAL Coordinator and Senior Protection Officer as received.
- Accurately refer cases internally within the departments – with the support of the MEAL Officer- following the standard operating procedures set for the referral system within GEPaDC.
- Follow up and receive weekly feedback and case status progress related to the internal cases referred to the projects.
- Ensure all documents and actions taken are documented, and feedback is given back to the beneficiary.
- Regular field visits and work with Protection and GBV Officers in the collection of complaints and feedback to the complainants.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online