Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are currently looking to hire a Business relationship manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for Merchant Acquisition, developing sales strategies and identifying business growth opportunities.
What you’ll get to do
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services.
- Cross selling of bank products and services.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Create marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead
- Manages and maintains current business relationships
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. Trade Fairs
- Implement best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives.
- Recommend appropriate financial product or service to the customer.
- Tertiary Education from a recognised institution.
- 1-2 years in-depth sales experience, preferably in the banking, fintech or similar industries.
- Strong understanding of the local financial services industry
- Experience in marketing/sales within the banking sector with emphasis on onboarding and managing Merchants.
- Experience selling lending services and merchant POS devices to corporates should be an added advantage (Good network of enterprise merchants)
- Strong business acumen and analytical thought process.
- Ability to execute goals independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be resident in Bayelsa State
What we can offer you
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online