PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for experienced contracted Business Developers – who are passionate about our mission to drive financial inclusion in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring strategic, high-profile merchants, agents, and users.
- Focus on building and maintaining successful long-term relationships with these strategic merchants, agents, and users.
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives on Winning and Managing merchants, agents, and users.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and help build PalmPay’s presence by establishing personal networks and utilizing existing networks and relationships to build a new merchant base
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Research potential leads in our target vertical and follow up with those leads via phone, and in-person meetings to bring them into our merchant list.
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Achieving targets (KPI) set by the Company
- Every other detail will be assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- 0 – 1 year experience as a Marketer or Sales agent in any financial institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial processes and services.
- Salary Total: (N70,000) – subject to performance
- Basic: N40,000
- KPI: N0 – N30,000
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online