The African Economic Congress is a platform that challenges Africa’s problems with transparent and legitimate ideas that generate solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at The African Economic Congress
African Economic Congress and Nancy’s Moneyline are looking for a skilled Camera Operator for productions, including broadcasts, TV broadcasts etc.
- Handling the camera physically while maintaining the composition of the video, shooting angles and working with teammates.
- Take high-quality video from a fixed or mobile position
- Technical and theoretical knowledge of cameras.
- Taking and composing photographs.
- The ability to perform camera moves accurately.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Select, assemble, and position equipment cameras, stands, software etc.
- Video editing skills and conversant with Adobe Premiere
- Smoothly operate the camera’s pan, tilt, zoom, and focus parameters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in Cinematography or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- Experience with mounted cameras and otherwise
- Identifying and reporting faults promptly
- A strong work ethic and a knack for meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at The African Economic Congress” should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.