Vantegral Consulting – Our client, one of the biggest indigenous EPCI companies in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer (Pipeline)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Project: AKK Project
- Supervising the engineering activities of the pipeline engineering scope (detailed engineering and construction engineering).
- Coordinating the engineering activities of the HDD/HTB engineering scope
- Timely completion of all engineering deliverables assigned within the Project
- Timely reviewing of all in-house and subcontractor engineering deliverables
- Ensure that contractual specifications, codes and standards are followed in project execution in accordance with contractual, legislative, regulatory, company and commercial requirements.
- Inputs into methods for pipeline transportation and installation.
- Ensure that technical concepts and methods are in accordance with common industrial standard practice.
- Co-ordination of all relevant disciplines in review cycle of engineering deliverables.
- Engineering support during execution phase of the project.
- Adherence to Company Management System (CMS) as applicable.
- Proposing, stimulating and realising optimisation and improvements in the area of responsibility.
- Review and approve of applicable engineering deliverables.
- Review and approve all calculations and analysis performed by Subcontractors and Discipline Engineers.
- Project Engineering Manager
- Construction Manager.
- Discipline / Package Engineers
- Construction Engineers
- CAD Engineers.
- Senior Project Engineer (End Facilities & AGIs).
Education and Training:
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Relevant QHSE training.
- Strong Engineering Design Experience.
- Relevant software training
- Onshore pipeline installation experience
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in major projects in the Oil & Gas Construction or Petrochemical Industry, and at least 3 years as a Lead
- HDD and Thrust-bore experiences will be an advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Conversant with the use of AutoCAD software
- Able to interpret Pipelay Analysis.
- Conversant with Structural Mechanics Theories.
- Conversant with Engineering codes and standards i.e. DNV
- Conversant with other related Oil & Gas Engineering and Materials Codes and Standards e.g. API, ASME, ASTM etc.
- Conversant Topography and Geotechnical Surveys
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of engineering design, installation, testing and commissioning of onshore pipelines and structures.
- Good knowledge of Company Management System (CMS) ensuring compliance to quality, safety, health, environment and safety (QHSES) requirements
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Must be ’solutions-oriented’ and able to identify key issues and patterns in complex situations.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online