Apple & Pears Limited was incorporated in the year 2012 as an Agro Allied & Food Industry to produce soya meal, concentrate and finished feed for the poultry industry, and refined edible oil, mayonnaise, ketchup, salad cream, vinegar and custard powder for the Nigerian market. We have created strong brands such as Laziz Oil, Winner Soya Oil, Active Oil, La Mayo Mayonnaise, Laziz Ketchup, Laziz Salad Cream, Laziz Thousand Island, Laziz Vinegar, Laziz Custard, Laziz Chocolate Drink, A1 Soya Bean Meal, A1 Soya Lecithin, HI Pro Concentrate and HI Pro Feed.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Interchange, Ogun
- The human resources officer is charged with the responsibility of assisting with the fulfillment of all HR-related activities.
- You will be responsible for gathering and maintaining an accurate record of all employee details. He/She should also be able to address any employee queries and complaints.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and handling the day-to-day HR activities
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Collecting and maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly timesheets
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records according to policy and legal requirements
- Ensure employees adhere to rules and regulation and discipline employees who go against them.
- Collation and payment of all statutory deductions (NSITF, ITF) as and when due
- Assist in developing training and development programs.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with health, safety, and welfare regulations.
- Addressing any queries from employees regarding payments.
- Tracking employee working hours
- Coordinating with the HR department for any employee details
- Assisting in planning and organizing recruitment activities
- Communicating with potential hires and scheduling interviews
- Sorting and maintaining a record of all candidate applications
- Posting job ads on various job boards and social networks
- Performing administrative tasks as and when required
- Ensuring that the new hires are familiar with the company’s processes and are given necessary training
- Ensure compliance with the use of PPEs and adherence to safety and health regulation in the premises.
- Leave Administration
- Preparation and payment of staff wages and overtime
- Preparation and issuance of staff ID cards and clinic cards
- Coordinating with the training sessions for the new employees.
- Assisting in onboarding employees.
- Resolving all internal and external HR-related issues.
- Assisting in Human Resources team in hiring.
- Provide coaching and assistance to employees when required
- Ensure the maintenance of employee data systems
- Support all internal and external audit preparation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum First Degree in Social Sciences / Human Resources or any related field, professional certifications is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an HR officer or any other related role in the HR department preferably in a food manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages (Excel, word, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with HRIS software.
- Knowledge of State and Central accounting laws and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Having an excellent eye for detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
N120,000 net / month.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Intrested and qualified candidate should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be considered.