Tempkers Limited has evolved over the years into a reliable brandin the service of providingfull-spectrum staffing solutions to reputed employers within the sub-Saharan region.Our bespoke strategies are tailored to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting, developingand retaining valuable Staff across all sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We want to meet you if you’re interested in launching your career and learning more about our business and how we handle payroll, hiring, and employee development for reputed industry giants.
- You will join a team of HR professionals to arrange and coordinate our HR policies and practices, have an opportunity to develop your managerial understanding within a structured environment, horn your leadership skill and master the art of problem-solving towards managing the most critical resources of an organization (People).
- Create recruitment briefs and develop a job description for new openings
- Collecting background check information from prospective candidates
- Post, modify, and remove job listings from career pages, job boards, and social media
- PrepareanynecessaryHR-related reports (Liketrainingbudgets etc.)
- Answer questions from clients and candidates concerning our business processes
- Assemblepayrollinformationsuchasvacation,working hours,and bank accounts
- Assist with the logistics of in-house and external training events
- Attend meetings with the management team
- Provide constructive feedback on any given task
- A Degree in HR or a related discipline
- Not older than 26 years by March 2023
- 0-2 years of experience post-NYSC
- Must be residing in Abuja
- Knowledge of ATS,HRIS , and resume databases
- CIPM / SHRM / PHRI certification is an added advantage.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong knowledgeofMicrosoftOffice packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with a lot of people fromdifferent backgrounds with differenttraits
- Strong understandingoftherecruitingprocessfromstarttofinish
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (Oral and written)
- Excellent customer service and client relationship management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Independent research ability
- Ability to acton self-initiative
- Ability to interact with industry professionals and public figures confidently
- Ability to exhibit self-care and show an appealing physical presentation to clients
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.