Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for knowledgeable Consultants to give professional advice in their field of expertise.
- You will be responsible for analyzing a situation and providing fresh perspectives.
- You will discover the most suitable solutions whether it is proposing a new IT system or implementing a full strategic plan.
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- A B.Sc / M.Sc in any of the related fields of study to the thematic area.
- The Consultants must be experienced in the area to be considered with evidence of previous/similar jobs done.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience and exposure within the developmental sector.
- Write,review and edit draft reports and proposals, ensuring they meet quality standards and follow guidance shared.
- Lead the coordination and submission of high-quality concept notes and proposals, ensuring they are developed in a timely manner.
- Standardize formats and contents, ensuring proposals are in adherence to donor requirements.
- Engage proactively with team members/staff on exchanging best practices in order to inform reporting and proposal writing.
- Experience of budget management and monitoring.
Application Closing Date
5pm, 25th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with copies of their qualifications and evidence of previous / similar jobs done, to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: AYGF is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.