eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
The Client Engagement Associate will assist in creating and developing long-term relationships with customers that will ensure retention, loyalty and generate revenue. You will be required to ensure customer conversions and retention
You should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and determine ways to fulfill them. Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and increase the number of our customers and retain them.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with prospects in assigned sectors.
- Create plans to identify and address clients’ business needs.
- Follow up on customers’ complaints and develop action plans to meet the identified needs, while liaising with concerned units for corrective action where necessary.
- Diligently promote, follow up, close sales/deals, up-sell or cross-sell services and products.
- Collect client feedback about their experience through several mediums e.g. meetings, surveys, etc.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate complaints and/or feedback to the relevant departments promptly.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Ensure both EHA Clinics and our clients adhere to contract terms.
- Work diligently to meet sales and revenue targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Work with Client Relations Manager, on optimizing customer lifecycle.
- Assist in enhancing effectiveness and efficiency through technology.
- Assist in ensuring that service delivery meets agreed service level agreements.
- Assist in diagnosing service delivery problems and initiate actions to improve levels of service.
- Continuously seek ways to improve conversion, processes and activities.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned
The requirements listed below convey the knowledge, skills, and ability required to successfully perform this job.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience as a Business Development Executive, Marketing Executive, Customer Success Officer or Client Service Officer.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Background in customer service.
- Computer proficiency.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or pharmaceutical distribution industry will be a strong advantage.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate well and able to work with team members of different levels at different locations.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to continuously identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Strong Computer Proficiency.
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent reporting skills.
- Good customer service orientation.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to work well with a team
Competitive salary based on our salary scale.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for team members. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month (based on full-time work schedule).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth Systems Africa on www.eha.ng to apply