Curtin HDR Scholarships 2023
Are you looking for opportunities to study in Australia in 2023? Passionate about research and ready to bring innovations in your field of study? Applications are now open for Curtin HDR Scholarships 2023. These are fully funded Masters and PhD scholarships, project-based and open within a wide range of degree programs. The scholarships support tuition fees and living support for all eligible international students.
- Scholarship type: Full tuition fee cover
- Degree Program: Masters/ PhD by research
- Field of study: Open to any field across the University
- Number of awards: Multiple
- Location: Curtin University
- Citizen type: International students/ Domestic students
- Application opens: 8 July
- Application Deadlines: 31 August 2022
Also apply for the University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)2022, University of New South Wales, Australia, Multiple fully funded Masters and PhD scholarships
How to apply for Curtin University HDR scholarships
The Curtin University HDR scholarships are project-based. To apply for these scholarships applicants will need an invitation to apply via an advertised research project.
Interested applicants are expected to follow these steps:
- Review the advertised Research Projects (from 8 July to 19 August)
- Submit an expression of interest (EOI) for one of the advertised research projects. You will need to include a copy of your current curriculum vitae. If the Project Lead (research supervisor) determines you are the best candidate for the project, you will receive an Invitation to Apply and instructions on how to submit your admission AND scholarship applications.
- When submitting your application for admission to a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) course, you must include a copy of the project lead’s invitation to apply. (This invitation to apply is confirmation of your scholarship application)
- The Project Lead will complete the Primary referee report to support your scholarship application. You will be required to organise a secondary referee, (either an academic or professional referee) to also support your scholarship application.
Find the list of Research Projects here and other details on how to contact the principal supervisors. Hundreds of projects across multiple disciples await you. There is an opportunity for everyone
HDR Scholarships are allocated after an extensive assessment process at Curtin University. Once the scholarship nominations have been assessed by the HDR scholarship selection committee, applicants will be notified of the outcome in November 2022
For more information on these scholarships, applicants are encouraged to contact the Principal Supervisors of the respective project of interest. View Research Projects to explore the opportunities